Yemen Mainland Tours
Visit the Hadramout region
With direct flights from Cairo to Seiyun, it’s never been easier to travel to Hadramout, Yemen.
Share this page:
Historical Yemen has been at the center of trade and exchange on the Arabian peninsula for millennia. The country is a diverse & stunning land with thousands of years of human history steeped traditions.
Today however, Yemen is fractured with vast swathes of the country unsafe for visitors.
Along with our regular Socotra Island tours, we now offers tours to the Hadramout region – Yemen’s only remaining safe province.
You’ll be in the safe hands of our local guides and fixers who always ensure the utmost of safety standards across all of our Yemen tours.
Cairo – Seiyun – Hawta – Tarim – Shibam – Wadi Doa’n – Al-Khuraiba – Haid Al-Jizil – Seiyun – Cairo
See our sample Yemen tour itinerary below. Flights depart from Cairo every Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We have one group mainland Yemen Tour from November 30 – December 5th, 2023
We will apply for your Yemen visa and send you a copy before the tour. This is included in the tour price.
Yemen Mainland Tour - November 30th - December 5th, 2023
November 30 - Cairo - Seiyun
- Meet in Cairo airport before our afternoon flight to Seiyun.
- Evening arrival into Seiyun.
- Pickup from the airport and drive to Hawta Palace Hotel.
- Dinner & Overnight.
December 1st - Hawta - Aynat - Tarim Hawta.
- In the morning we visit Sultan Palace museum in Seiyun.
- We drive to visit Tarim town – the Sufi historical town built of Mud.
- Visit Tarim tiny market and the Al-Mihdar mosque.
- Lunch in Tarim, then drive to visit the Hood Prophet shrine.
- Drive back to Hawta town.
- Dinner & overnight.
December 2nd - Hawta - Shibam - Wadi Doa'n.
- It’s time to visit the most beautiful town in Arabia! The Manhattan of Arabia itself: Shibam Hadramout.
- We discover the town on foot.
- After we drive towards Wadi Doa’n and stop for photos at Al-Hajjrain.
- Dinner & Overnight in Haid Al-Jizil Hotel.
December 3rd - Wadi Doa'n
- After breakfast we drive before starting our amazing trek down to Hawfah village in Wadi Do’an.
- It’s a 1 hour trek with beautiful panorama viewpoints.
- Then we drive to visit Buqshan village, (with coloured Palaces) then drive to another beautiful panorama of Wadi Doa’n it’s called – Budha area.
- Stop to photograph the villages in Wadi Do’an including Qarn Majed village & other villages on the way until the grand Budha viewpoint.
- Drive to Al-Khuraiba town & then drive back to Haid Al-Jizil.
- Sunset view at Haid Al-Jizil Viewpoint.
- Dinner & Overnight.
December 4th - Wadi Doa'n - Shibam - Hawta.
- Drive from the beauty of Haid Al-Jizil all the way back to Seiyun.
- On the way we stop to photograph villages in Wadi Do’an then drive onto Shibam Hadramout.
- Arrive at Hawta town.
- Late afternoon we drive back to Shibam to photograph it at Sunset from different directions
- Back to Hawta palace hotel for our last night.
December 5th - Hawta - Seiyun - Cairo
- Early rise and drive back to Seiyun airport.
- Flight to Cairo.
- End of tour.