Yemen Mainland Tours
Visit the Hadramout region
With 5 weekly flights from Cairo to Seiyun, it’s never been easier to travel to Yemen
Share this page:
Historical Yemen has been at the center of trade and exchange on the Arabian peninsula for millennia. The country is a diverse & stunning land with thousands of years of human history steeped traditions.
Today however, Yemen is fractured with vast swathes of the country unsafe for visitors.
Along with our regular Socotra Island tours, we now offers tours to the Hadramout region – Yemen’s only remaining safe province.
You’ll be in the safe hands of our local guides and fixers who always ensure the utmost of safety standards across all of our Yemen tours.
Cairo - Seiyun - Tarim – Shibam - Wadi Dawan – Al-Hajjarein – Saif – Beit Bukshan - Seiyun - Cairo
See our sample Yemen tour itinerary below. Flights depart from Cairo every day except Sunday and Wednesday. You can choose any dates you wish to travel.
We will apply for your Yemen visa and send you a copy before tour. This is included in the tour price.
Yemen Mainland Tour
Day 1 - Cairo - Seiyun
- Evening arrival into Seiyun.
- Your guide will collect you and bring you to the hotel for check in.
- Dinner in the city. Evening exploring and overnight.
Day 2 - Seiyun – Tarim – Shibam – Seiyun
- Morning drive drive to Tarim – one of the most important towns in the directorate of Seiyun.
- From Tarim we head towards Shibam. Known as the “Manhattan of the desert” – this UNESCO World Heritage site is a breathtaking marvel.
We’ll tour the town extensively in the evening.
- Drive back to Seiyun, dinner and overnight.
Day 3 - Seiyun – Wadi Dawan – Al-Hajjarein – Saif – Beit Bukshan
- From Seiyun drive to Wadi Dawan – a huge Southern valley full of date palms and picturesque villages.
- From Wadi Dawan drive to Al-Hajjarein City.
- Then you’ll drive to Saif – a small village at the east of Seiyun.
- Drive to Beit Bukshan.
- Evening tour, dinner and overnight in Beit Bukshan.
Day 4 - Beit Bukshan – Al – Khoreiba – Seyiun
- From Beit Bukshan we’ll drive to Al-Khoreiba – another beautiful village with unique Islamic architecture.
- Head back to Seiyun and have lunch on the way.
- Final day exploring Seiyun in the evening.
- Dinner and overnight in Seiyun.
Day 5 - Cairo
Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Cairo.