Payment Policy

Payment terms:

  • To book your tour we require a 30% deposit. The remaining 70% balance must be paid 30 days in advance of the tour start date.
  • Any bookings made under 30 days will be required to be paid in full.

Payment options:

  1. EU Bank Transfer (EURO)
  2. Revolut Transfer

Bank Transfers

Bank information will be supplied at the end of a booking process when both parties are ready to proceed.