Iraq Tour Guide
Think you know Iraq? Think again.
Rocky Road Travel was created with unique experiences in mind – ones which simply aren’t handled by regular travel companies. One of the tours we are the proudest of is our Iraq tour.
Iraq is a deeply religious and incredibly cultured land, filled with a rich history of which little is truly understood outside of the region. The Iraq tour guides and Iraq tour operators we work with are at the top of their field and will take you around various points in Iraq that pertain to this cultural and historical significance. Your guide will give you all the information you want, in your language, when you want to know it.
Through our Rocky Road tour, whether it’s independent or in a group, you’ll get the opportunity to visit the most interesting parts of Iraq that are free of conflict. On an Iraq tour with Rocky Road Travel, you’ll:
- Visit Liberation Square Monument in Baghdad
- Explore the ruins of Ctestphon, as well as the ancient abandoned Agargouf Ziggurat
- Experience the heart of Babylon, as well as visit the Hanging Gardens, one of the wonders of the world
- See Saddam Hussein’s Palace
- Rub shoulders with locals at the markets of Basra
To get started with Rocky Road Travel on one of our Iraq tours, simply get in contact with a member of our team.
We have multiple tours available and are looking forward joining you on a trip that you’re certain to love.