Travel To Algeria
The land of silent treasures
Travelling to Algeria has become easier with the availability of a new tourist visa on arrival and increased Libya tours on offer. The country can also boast an increased safety & security situation in recent years.
This vast desert land is now more accessible for all.
Share this page:
Get ready for an adventure in Algeria, a place where history, nature, and culture come together in one amazing package!
Picture this: ancient ruins, endless deserts, and lively markets. Algeria’s got it all. With its mix of Berber, Arab, and French influences, you’re in for a real treat. Explore UNESCO-listed Roman ruins, go dune-bashing in the Sahara, or dive into the flavors of authentic Algerian food. Algeria is like a melting pot of experiences waiting to be explored.
Join us for a tour of Algeria and let’s unravel the beauty and mysteries of this fantastic destination!
Tripoli – Jabel Nafusa – Ghadames – Geryan – Leptis Magna – Sabratha – Tripoli
This tour can be arranged privately on any dates.
We have one group Libya Tour from May 6 – 11th, 2024.
We will apply for your Libya visa and send you a copy before the tour. This is included in the tour price.
Algeria Tour - May 12-20th, 2024
May 13th - Algiers
- Arrival into Algiers, Airport transfer to out hotel we could visit the casbah of Algiers which is UNESCO site , along with dar mustapha pacha and pass by ketchaoua mosque at the bottom of the casbah , martyrs square , basilica of notre dame d afrique , martyrs monument , with some view points , botanical garden and a stroll in the city center to enjoy the architecture , coffee ..etc
May 14th - Ghardaia
- one hour drive away from Algiers will get us to visit the remarkable and unique roman ruins of Tipaza , UNESCO site as well which is set right by the sea , if the group opts for fish and sea food , there are great options there for lunch and then we could visit the royal mausoleum of Mauretania on the way back to Algiers airport , where we will be dropping you off so you can catch your flight to Ghardaia , you arrive and transfer to hotel
May 15th - Ghadames - Constantine
- on this tour we will be visiting the town of Ghardaia , the lively market and the other town of beni isguen as well as main highlights
- depending on the arrival time , we will visit the city of bridges , monument to the dead , the emir abdelkader mosque , the waterfalls , and bey palace and cirta museum if time allows to
May 16th - Constantine
- Leaving the Sahara behind, we begin the journey back towards Tripoli.
- Our main stop will be in Kabaw for lunch and then drive further to Gharyan city 50 miles south of Tripoli.
- Gharyan was on the trade routes both south to Fezzan and over
- the Nafusa Mountains. By 1884 the Ottomans had established a mayor and town council here.
It was considered the centre of Libyan resistance against the Italian invasion early in the 20th century.
- Drive to Tripoli
- Dinner and overnight in Tripoli.
May 17th - Djemila
- we will be driving for two hours to get to UNESCO site of Djemila , which is an outstanding roman ruins site , where we first get to visit the museum and then the site before we grab lunch on our drive back to Algiers
May 18th - Algiers - Djanet
- so on this day we will cover the highlights of the city that we couldn’t see on the first day and evening flight to Djanet , arrive and overnight
May 19th - Djanet
- visit the essendilene region , rock art , sand dunes and camping
May 20th - Djanet
- Djanet visit the nomads , spectacular views of sunset and sunrise , see the legendary crying cow , visit the market before the night flight
May 21st - Algiers
- Flight to Algiers , fly back to Algiers and transfer to rest or we could add more sightseeing on this day
May 22nd - Departure
- depart , transfer to airport and departure